Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Belly Diaries - 29 weeks

Hello boys

Well, there's no photo this week, I'm sorry. The reason is that your mama is in hospital for a few days after a little fright yesterday with some early contractions.

We need you to stay put just a little bit longer my darlings, so I am going to stay in hospital for a little while, and then I will be on bedrest until it's time for you to make your grand entrance (please not for quite a few weeks yet!).

Your dad is being amazing, as usual. Bringing me books, yummy treats, hugs, and keeping me company as soon as he finishes work. I miss him most at night when he has to go home to catch some sleep. But it's all for the very best.

So stay put little ones.

All the love in the universe
Your Mama

2 comments:

  1. hopefully they stay a bit longer like you want them too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH no, scary, but glad you are okay. Stay put boys!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting! You've just made my day :)