Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Belly Diaries - 30 weeks

Hello boys!

As I'm writing this, you're both awake, wriggling around. I think you're saying hello to me. One of you has managed to figure out where my ribs are and it feels like you're using them like monkey bars! Not entirely comfortable I must say, but I still love it.


Well, all eyes have been on you this week, that's for sure. Ever since we thought we might be meeting you sooner than expected, everyone who already loves you is torn between not being able to wait to meet you, and wanting you to stay put just a little bit longer. Especially me and your dad.

We're getting really really excited now (who'd have thought we could be more excited than we were only a few days ago!), and we're working hard to get all the last minute things done just in case.

Your Grandpa Phil and your Daddy have been working hard building in the garage. When you get older, Daddy will show you how to use a hammer and a drill and all those other exciting gadgets.

And today, your Mama is having a photo shoot for a magazine. Just think - your first ever professional photography session and your first appearance in a national magazine! I'll keep a copy for each of you to look at when you grow up. You'll be able to see what your mama looked like with nearly-ready-to-be-born twins inside.

As ever, all the love in the universe
Your Mama

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure your boys will treasure this when they are older.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting! You've just made my day :)