Monday, November 23, 2009

Oops, I drove over the pram....

...thankfully sans babies.

How? oh, I just don't know. I blame general exhaustion, trying to get everything done quickly, and plain old bad luck.

The pram ended up very squished between the car and the garage door. Totally totalled. Unsalvageable. Rather entertainingly twisted out of shape.

Rather miraculously, the insurance company was able to approve the claim over the phone, we happened to find the last pram (had to be the same kind) in Australia, and were able to pick it up immediately.

So, except for the marks on the back bumper of the car, and that sick-to-the-gut feeling that you get when you know you've done something Very Bad, it could all have been in my mind.

2 comments:

  1. rofl.

    very glad to read the boys werent in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy! I'm so glad it all worked out in the end. Prams certainly aren't the cheapest things in the world. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting! You've just made my day :)