Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter already??

Where did that come from? I truly can't believe that it's just about April already. The last 6.5 months of my life have been both the longest and the shortest I can ever remember.

I didn't even realise it was Easter this coming weekend until yesterday! I can't wait until the boys are older and I can plan Easter Egg hunts around the house and garden.

We have a 4 day weekend coming up and I didn't even think to organise a little getaway with the four of us. It would have been wonderful: it's certainly overdue.

I am actually desperate for a break. Not from the boys. Everyone always thinks that I must need a break from them, but it's actually all the periferal house/admin junk that I need to get away from. I'd love nothing more than a few days to just sit and cuddle my babies. I feel like I don't get to do that enough. I think partly it's because there are two of them, but also because there is so much to do at home - both for the boys, and generally keeping the house running. If I could just get away from that stuff for a few days I think I'd be a whole new person. I wouldn't have to think about it because it wouldn't be in my face.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting! You've just made my day :)