Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tomorrow is a big day

Tomorrow is a massive day for me.

I didn't mention anything last week because I was so busy sewing, but I also pitched to a QLD based NGO to be their new marketing/PR agency. I found out a couple of days ago that I won the job!

So, I am officially a back-to-work-mama from tomorrow. Tomorrow is our first proper meeting since winning the business, so I have to follow up the initial impression with some hard-core action. I need to convince them entirely that they made the right decision in trusting me with their brand, with their stakeholder communications, and with their strategic planning.

I also have a meeting with a boutique baby store first up - I'm taking my pram/carseat liners, blankets and spill cloths in to guage their interest in becoming a stockist!!

I also had a financial offer today - someone wants to heavily invest in immie&ollie. It's a huge decision. I'm not entirely comfortable or sure about it - I feel like it's too early to take that sort of step just yet. After all, I've only just dipped a toe in the water.

I'm not sure which I'm most nervous about to be honest.

There's a change in the air. I'm open to the possibilities. And I'm excited about the future. But I'm quietly shite-ing myself too..;)

xx

3 comments:

  1. WOW Jen that's massive. Congrats congrats congrats... does that cover them all??

    You are an inspiration!!

    Well done

    Good luck tomorrow... I hope it brings you all you wish for.

    Shan xxx

    PS Yes we're all good at this end :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Thats fantastic!
    Good on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting! You've just made my day :)