Monday, February 14, 2011

For T


I love you because Every time I see you my face breaks into a smile I still get butterflies in my tummy when I see you again after I’ve been away I can see every piece of your face perfectly when I close my eyes You’re the subject of my dreams I can see how much you love me just by looking into your eyes You make me feel as though I’m worth something You make my heart sing You can read my mind You support me unconditionally You are my strength You love hugs I can’t wait to see you every day When I wake up in the morning I still can’t believe that I’m lucky enough to have you lying there next to me You believe in me You make me laugh I miss you when I don’t see you We fit You’re always warm I know you always think of me first I’d go to the end of the earth for you I can’t express in words how much I adore you It still feels like magic You’re what I’ve waited for my entire life

3 comments:

Thank you for posting! You've just made my day :)