Friday, May 20, 2011

It's been very quiet around here


but I have a good excuse: we've been on a wonderful family holiday in Europe for the past month!

We had such a wonderful time, but I don't remember feeling this jetlagged on previous occasions. The boys must be a bit jetlagged too I think, because we're having some very rare middle-of-the-night wakeups. But considering they didn't skip a beat the entire holiday, and even slept the whole way home on the plane for us, I think we'll survive :)

I will give more details in coming posts - including my top tips for travelling long-haul with toddlers - but in the meantime, here is a pic of my Mother's Day - spent in Paris (squeal), in our own gorgeous very Parisian apartment on the Ile-Saint-Louis (super squeal), with the three most important boys in my world.

Paris, peonies, and champagne. Divine.


2 comments:

  1. I was only thinking yesterday about you and wondering how you were. How exciting to have gone to Europe - you're so brave travelling that far with toddlers. Glad the boys were so good for you and how exciting a location to have had Mother's Day in. Your own apartment!! You lucky duck. Can't wait to see more photos xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds lovely!! That will definitely be a Mothers Day to beat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting! You've just made my day :)