Sunday, February 17, 2013

7/52

"A portrait of my babies once a week, every week, in 2013"

Hamish. A water baby. He loves swimming and is already doing full laps of the pool. He amazes me. He looks so much older than three here, don't you think? I love catching a fleeting glimpse of what my babies might look like when they're older.

Roc. An adventurer. Our intrepid explorer. This boy tackles the world head-on and isn't afraid of anything. Check out T's nervous finger biting in the background. 
Playing along with the lovely Jodi.

4 comments:

  1. Great photos, love the nervous finger biting..........letting go. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. With these adventure loving boys of yours, I'm not sure T will have fingernails for long !!! Great pics Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos.
    Your water baby does look much older than three...something about his eyes.
    And I love the look of glee on your adventurers face! And the slogan on his tee shirt is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you seem to be getting to know it so well and the pics are great!

    http://mindfullygreen.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting! You've just made my day :)