Monday, April 8, 2013

14/52

"A portrait of my boys, once a week, every week in 2013"

Hamish. Golden light and a wild field of grass. Pure happiness.



Roc. NO MORE PHOTOS MAMA. STOP!

Poor kids. They have to put up with a camera in their faces at least every day. And because I'm still working it all out, there is a fair bit of 'direction' being sent their way. Stand there. No there. Face this way. No, this way. Stop smiling like that. Stop moving! Stay still for one second. Oh, ok. I'll put the camera away.

Anyhow, I know these photos are not technically great, but I loved experimenting at this time of day. I love the colour of that golden light, and the halos it creates around my  babies' heads.

As ever, joining in with Jodi's 52 project.



9 comments:

  1. I love the light in these photos, just beautiful. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. techncical schmechnical (that's totally a word right?)
    beautiful boys in beautiful light x

    ReplyDelete
  3. my kiddos have told me more than once to put the camera down also. they will thank us later.

    great pics. i love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the light in these photos is magnificent... beautiful shots. My weekly photos are always the result of an overload of trial shots too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty lighting... so much warmth! Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. STUNNING light. These are magic shots. I would be ordering in the frames immediately. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What gorgeous shots of your boys in that golden hour.
    x Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting! You've just made my day :)