Friday, January 31, 2014

A simple long weekend

Last weekend was the Australia Day long weekend, and as we do each year, we had friends around.

 Tropical fruit, of course.

 An Australian bush inspired table setting - foraged natives, grevilleas and gum

A gum nut bursting into bloom. Fuchsia tendrils unfurling.


Pimms. British, but perfect for a garden party. 

And that's where it ends. I put my camera down and didn't pick it up again for the whole day. Instead, I just enjoyed it. 9 hours later, after a few more rounds of food, we were only just packing up for bed.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos. I love the natives on the table.

    And yes I agree, Pimms is amazing for a garden party.

    www.twinsplusonemumma.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting! You've just made my day :)